What We Do
What We Do
This package includes everything you need to get started including:
- A customized to-do list from now until your event
- Budget Planning and Management-we will supply you with a comprehensive budget worksheet.
We help you set a realistic budget and stick to it!
- A list of event venue recommendations based on your budget, style and guest list
- A list of preferred vendor recommendations based on venue, budget, style and your personality.
MONTH OF COORDINATION
For Paddy's Event Planning, our Month of Coordination package is not just services for the day of your event. Our comprehensive package includes up to 10 hours on the event day, and many hours of planning prior to your event as we pull together all of the details to ensure a smooth and stress-free day.
Our typical Month of Coordination package includes the following:
- Meet with you prior to your event to get to know your vision. We like to develop close relationships with our clients no matter what package you select with us.
- Work with you and your vision for your day we develop a comprehensive day-of schedule including all of your vendors.
- Contact and communication with your vendors to develop a schedule that runs smoothly and works for everyone.
- Provide our Important Questions document which covers all the details you can imagine for your event day.
- Review of all vendor contracts to ensure efficient timing for the day and that no detail is overlooked.
- Confirmation calls with your vendors the week of the event to finalize the schedule and timeline.
- Attending your final meeting (walk through) at your venue and reviewing the Banquet Event Order.
- On-site coordination and supervision at your special event. This includes working with all vendors including the venue, florist, musicians, photographer, and baker on their set up and schedule fulfillment.
- Coordination until all the scheduled events have taken place during your event day.
PARTIAL AND FULL SERVICE PLANNING
- Decor: Help with developing your style, colors, theme and incorporating your unique signature into your day. Provide recommendations and assistance for tying together your floral, linens, lighting, furniture, stationery and all decor to complete the vision for your day.
- Timeline/schedule to help you stay on track.
- Advice on wedding legalities, church and civil requirements.
- Event styling: As an event designer we can assist you with design and styling for the event itself.
- Vendor recommendations and overall coordination: we offer the most comprehensive and professional network of vendors. We put together a customized list of preferred vendors (florists, photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, etc) based on your style, budget and personality that we feel is the best fit for you and your event. Our clients continue to tell us the vendors we recommend were the perfect ones for them and they were so confident with the team we assembled for them.
- Contract review: We review your vendor contracts to ensure you’ve booked enough hours and there aren’t any hidden items to watch out for.
- Attendance at vendor meetings, tastings, site visits: We set up and attend meetings with vendors, site visits at your venues, coordinated decor and design meetings, set up tastings with caterers and bakers. These are just a few of the type of meetings we attend on your behalf during the planning process.
- Stationery coordination: This might include the management of the design and production of your save the dates, invitations, place cards, menus and other printed materials.
- Coordination of rentals: This might entail tents, linens, tables, china, silverware, chairs and also portable restrooms, heaters, generators, staging, flooring or draping.
- Transportation coordination: Booking and ensuring smooth timing of all event day transportation for event party and guests.
- Welcome bags & favors: Provide ideas, shopping for, assembling and delivery welcome bags and favors for your event
- Hotel accommodations: Coordinating blocks of rooms at hotels of your choice.
Suggestions on pre and post wedding guest activities
Suggestions on pre and post wedding parties
And all of ‘Month of’ and ‘Day of Coordination’ services
Paddy's Event Planning, knows that there are a lot of little extras that come up while planning for any event. We offer the following services that make your life that much easier:
Personal Styling: shopping for event day attire, accessories for you. Putting together a complete look from head to toe!
Handling of your RSVP’s (can include receiving and tracking your RSVP’s)